The Dealer Group Manager is responsible for growing sales of Opteven products into large franchised and independent dealer groups as well as hitting associated revenue targets.
- Grow sales volumes to hit targets within the AM100 & MT200.
- Work with the Head of National Programmes to improve database quality on the AM 100 and MT 200, through prospecting activity, accurately identifying optimal timelines and processes.
- Collaborate with the Retail team on Regional Dealer Group opportunities.
- Work with the Corporate Sales Team on Dealer Group opportunities created through our OEM relationships.
- Work with the Head of National Programmes and Corporate Sales Team on OEM development opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Pricing and Risk Manager to develop pricing matrices that will win business
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure our product solutions meet the requirements of our potential Dealer Group partners.
- Be the voice of Opteven’s Dealer Group customers, ensuring they are represented internally.
- Track performance by producing sales forecasting reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Regularly research, seek and present to potential new business leads and market opportunities to win business.
- Contribute to new product development by liaising with marketing and product development teams.
- Be fully conversant with all products with an understanding of component and pricing regimes to recommend the most appropriate products to the client, and continue to develop your knowledge.
Qualifications required for this job
- Graduate level qualifications or similar
- Sales background
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Experience in complex negotiations
- Numerate and analytical background
- Dealer group contacts
- Knowledge of automotive industry and markets
- Finance industry background
- Customer focused to manage and develop strong partnerships
- Results driven, always achieving targets
- Analytical, identifying trends and opportunities
- Process oriented, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- Entrepreneurial, always thinking about the next opportunity
- Agile, nimbly moving from one subject to another
- Able to prioritise across a wide range of competing priorities
- Deliver, on time and to a high quality
Interested in this vacancy ?
Apply today !