Our Claims Process
To make a warranty claim, please follow the procedure below:
- If your vehicle suffers a mechanical or electrical breakdown, please check your policy to determine if the failed item is listed for coverage under the terms and conditions.
- Please arrange for your vehicle to be taken to one of over 1,600 repairers using our repairer locator.
- You must authorise the diagnosis of the issue and ask the repairer to contact us directly with their findings on your behalf. This will enable us to assess a claim before the repair is undertaken.
- Our final decision on any claim will be communicated to you and the repairer in a decision document. This will confirm our cost liability.
Please note that any repairs carried out without prior authorisation from Opteven will not be reimbursed.
What to do with the invoice:
- Ensure that the repair authorisation code is clearly marked on the invoice.
- Ensure that any service invoices that have been requested are included.
- State clearly who we are to pay (Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code)
- Either upload the invoice to our web portal if you declare claims online or send it to Opteven, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 2AH or email email@example.com